yay orientation starting n i cn skip lesson for 1 wk =D
so ogl camp has past.... well kinda boring n interesting at the same time. LET'S GET EXCITED!!! IM SO EXCITED!! I NOE EXACTLY WHAT IM GONA DO -OO!!!!!I LOVE THE MASS DANCE SONG!!! SHUT UP N DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!!!! WOO HOO!! I LOVE THE DRIVING PART!!!!!!!
I HATE SUMMER NITE.
sum games at the stations r quite fun. but sum r equally boring.... we hav mealworms dis time =) =) wet games duh. beware of hsiang wei. no more raw eggs tis time. =) i cnt reli rmb others station games. sentosa station games! O: eat the grapes! broken telephone haha. super sexy sally sells super smelly seashells on the super smacking seashore?? the other one i still dun get it.. the three trees has a massive three tree on the three tree????????wth?????
k boarding tmr. wun b blogging or on fb for 1 wk. nid go orientation n wun bring lappy. so sad lah. today last time playing, nxt time will b nxt sat i tink. k then gdbye ppl =)
