It been really long since i blogged.
It has also been almost two years since i fell for you. Im really happy to be with you and all i ever want is to see you smile, to see u laugh. I truly care about you and just wanna be there for you forever. I know you prolly already sense my feelings for you long ago and is choosing to act as if you do not know that i like you. But it doesnt matter to me, as long as I care and love you, i dun mind you being able to tell. Cause its just gona hurt me more to be unable to care for you. I thought it was just a simple crush at first too, but almost two yrs my fren, i still truly like u alot and love you. But yet, i am too chicken to tell you my true feelings, because Im afraid it will harm our frenship. You may not realise but everytime we go home late, I will ask you subtly if u r home, not cause i have nothing to say, but i just wanna be assured that you are safe and sound at home. I cannot send u home all the way to your house because i know that is just too extreme and u will prolly feel more pushed back by my actions, so all i can do is to follow you home and get off few stops before you alight, even though that route takes me more time to reach home. But it doesnt matter to me, cause all i want is to spend more time with you and see you safe, and happy. I don't ask for more, I just wanna see you, my best friend, be happy and enjoying everything. I try my best to make you happy and evth. I rather be the one suffering than see you suffer. I nvr knew I care and love you so much previously cos i thought i liked the other girl. but no, i realised back then, i still prefer being with you and hanging out with you. HOW CAN I EVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. Im really afraid to tell you my true feelings but i have decided, after As, whether or not our relationship will turn for the worse, I am going to chase you. I cannot bear seeing you go with other guys or anything. I want to be the one there for you, to care for you, to love you, and to protect you. I do not want to see other guys hurting you too. Give me a year, i will show you how much i really love you.
A silly guy in love with you.
